Shards of the Philosopher's Stone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BRAND NEW FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST RPG! WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some plot ideas. Anyone interested?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sixth Gun
Admin
Admin
Sixth Gun

Honour : 184

Some plot ideas. Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Some plot ideas. Anyone interested?   Some plot ideas. Anyone interested? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:40 pm

I was considering we could try to get some homunculus involved soon and/ or maybe involved with a plot for making philosopher's stones. I was wondering if perhaps some wealthy bourgeoisie who owns a hospital (or a chain of hospitals in central) ends up using patients who are terminally ill (of may not be, but decides to 'diagnose' them as such) in his alchemy research. He's discovered how to create a philosopher's stone (maybe backed by the homunculus in disguise, who provide him with the stolen information from the military) so he can do that part of the work for them. Or come up with some other connection with the homunculus and the doctor/ hospital owner. 

In any case, his excuse could be that they were people whose life force was going to be extinguished soon anyway, and he thought he was doing them a favour by ending their misery before they could suffer. Then he used their life force in the form of philosopher's stones to heal some others and continue other research. So, in his mind, it's 'justified'. 

Later, if the military was on to him, they could 'incarcerate' him, but while he's in custody, could also use his knowledge to their own benefit and make his payment to society healing their injured and continuing his research under supervision without it being known to the public. etc etc. 

Maybe this could all end up leading them to Xerxes where perhaps the Homunculus decided would be safe to camp out at and build some underground home base of sorts. Or maybe some of their own interests take them there. 

I'd be interested in playing an antagonist sort that ends up in league with them, even if unwittingly. haha. Anyone else want to do that, too? I was thinking something along the lines of bandits or traders that used to be from Xerxes but were in Xing at the time of it's destruction, so their descendants always went back to visit Xerxes but recently the Homunculus started infringing on that territory and starting to unite the groups of bandits and such in the area, similarly as they had started to gain power in numbers by pulling together some gangs in Central City, which could be used for their purposes later.

Let me know what you guys think about all that.
Back to top Go down
https://shardsofthestone.rpg-board.net
Tradewinds
Civilian
Civilian

Honour : 9

PostSubject: Re: Some plot ideas. Anyone interested?   Some plot ideas. Anyone interested? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:24 pm

Interesting concept. I'd like to see the story in action, though it may need some fleshing out. Despite this, I do see potential. Lots of it. After all, we're talking about bringing in the baddest of the bad into play: roles that must only be given to select individuals who deserve the right to be such powerful entities.

When they become available,I may just be interested in creating one, if given permission.
Back to top Go down
Sixth Gun
Admin
Admin
Sixth Gun

Honour : 184

PostSubject: Re: Some plot ideas. Anyone interested?   Some plot ideas. Anyone interested? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Yah, we could do some fleshing out. I think it goes along with similar storyline that Wings and I had talked about.. mmmm.. anyway, something along those lines. 

Homunculus

Here's a link to the page of brief descriptions of the Homunculus we'll be putting into play. You may choose one to play if you'd like Smile Maybe I will too, soon. Though, I have another character in mind I'd like to make as well.. A couple of them. A Ishvalan that will join their exploration team, and a Xerxian Trader whose family survived the destruction of their home while they were in Xing. 

I have another character I think i'll use for being in league with the Homunculus. A plotty thing there I'll tell you about later. But.. I'm wondering if my Xerxian trader doesn't get unwittingly wrapped up in the stuff with the homunculus too, somehow. That or maybe he happens along and ends up helping them navigate in the desert to get there or helping navigate to find hidden underground /buried places that may be important to them.
Back to top Go down
https://shardsofthestone.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some plot ideas. Anyone interested?   Some plot ideas. Anyone interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Some plot ideas. Anyone interested?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shards of the Philosopher's Stone :: Player Essentials :: OOC Channels :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: